Opportunities are boundless for the students as they often expand their careers beyond the realm of traditional management accounting \to provide related services for many different types of organizations. Corporate Accounting and Financial Analysis are required in all areas of the business world such as Financial & Corporate Accounting, Management & Cost Accounting, Financial Risk Management, Management Consulting & Performance Management, Financial Planning & Analysis, Corporate Finance (M&A, IPO, Equity & Debt Issues), Venture Capital, Internal Auditing, Information Technology (especially as applied to accounting) and Corporate Governance.
Program outcomes are a set of competencies which students acquire at the end of graduation. On successful completion, they shall:
- Have fundamental knowledge of Accountancy, Auditing, Taxation, Management, Finance, Law, Business Communication, Advertising, Economics and Mathematics / Statistics and provide innovative solutions to problems in business.
- To encourage the students to undertake higher studies and research in commerce and allied disciplines.
- Be able to communicate their ideas efficiently and effectively.
- Develop the ability to work at individual level as well as at team level.
- Be able to integrate latest technology and apply mathematical and statistical tools and techniques.
- Have skills to develop business models and be responsible global citizens who exhibit cross-cultural competent behaviorand ethical values.