- The Examination office conducts the various examinations which includes Mid-Term Tests, End-Term Examination, Internal & External Practical’s etc..
- The different national online & offline entrance examination like JEE mains, JEE Advance, Gate, Railways, SSC, Group C etc. are also conducted by the office.
- The examination in each semester is conducted according to the syllabi approved by the Uttrakhand Technical University, Dehradun. Each course will carry credits as per the approved scheme of courses.
- Only the students who meet all the technical & procedural requirements to appear in the examination shall be allowed to appear in the Examination after obtaining valid Admit Card from the Examination Cell duly signed by the Class Teachers & Controller of Examination.
- 75% class participation is mandatory to appear in the Mid-Term & End-Term Examinations.
- No student shall use unfair means & indulge in disorderly conduct in connection with examinations. Students found indulging in use of unfair means or disorderly conducts shall be subject to disciplinary action.
- The Unfair Means Committee constituted by the Director will determine its own procedure of inquiry in each case & after necessary investigation and inquiry, will submit a detailed report to the Director along with recommended punishment.
- The students can make representations in respect of grievances related to examination including continuous assessment and end semester examinations through the HOD/Dean concerned. The HOD/Dean will forward the representation to the Registrar with specific remarks, if any.